The OACP offers a $2,000 scholarship to assist one Chief from a smaller agency, that has 15 or less full time employees, to attend the annual International Chiefs of Police (IACP) Conference. The scholarship is awarded on a point-system basis.
Do You Qualify by meeting the following requirements?
1. Applicants must be a police chief of a smaller agency – defined as 15 or fewer authorized strength positions.
2. Applicants must never have attended an IACP Annual Conference in the past.
3. Applicants must be active members of the OACP in good standing.
Easy Steps to Apply:
- Meet eligibility requirements as described above.
- Download and complete the scholarship application form (see link to the right).
- Send completed application and short narrative (via email, fax or mail) to the OACP office, c/o Marie Campbell, by March 31st, 2016.
If you have questions please contact the OACP office: firstname.lastname@example.org