Oregon Traffic Safety Laws
Traffic Safety Links
– This Resource Center provides a wide range of bicycle safety education information
– Official U.S. Government Website for Distracted Driving
– A comprehensive analysis of the causes of traffic fatalities
– Resources designed to reduce highway fatalities
– A multistate database that contains crash, roadway inventory, and traffic volume data for a select group of States
– Focuses on safety-related research from the perspective of the vehicle and the driver.
– Not-for-profit organization that conducts safety research.
– Information on traffic safety issues, safety seat and vehicle recalls, and materials
– Resources for teen drivers
– Child passenger safety resources and program materials
- Comprehensive media resources for the broad range of traffic safety issues